Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ever seen a chicken play foozball??

Well you still havn't but here's my gorgeous little self dressed man playing around with a footy at the field down the road. We were heading out for our usual Sunday arvo walk with Grandma and I told Jack to go and grab his sunnies and he came back out with his chicken hat as well. Someone had left a mini football down at the field and he just had the best time throwing it around and kicking it.
And look what we saw at the little waterfall at the park...
These cool lizards. We've seen them at the creek before too so if any herpetologists (Paul, I'm looking at you here) happen by my blog you'll have to let me know what type they are.
And here are a couple of cute photos of Jack. He was playing 'peek', sticking his head around the corner of the tree and saying 'peek', LOL. And just cause I can't seem to post lately without anything botanical...

Righteo, I'm going to watch a movie and chill. I had to put Jack on my shoulders this afternoon because I couldn't drag him away from the swings at the park so I ended up carrying him on my shoulders for about a kilometre and the last third of that he was asleep!!! I can't believe he can sleep whilst sitting on my shoulders with his chin bumpity bumping on my head. He's still asleep now.

And btw, I realise that I have no life posting on blogger 3 times in a day (make sure you scroll down :P)

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...