Sunday, September 23, 2007

My weekend...

Well this photo isn't actually from the weekend but it's too cute not to show. Jack and I were in the yard doing some gardening and Kitti-Mae scaled the tree to get over the fence so Jack decided he'd give it a go as well. So here he is on his first tree climbing expedition (the little bugger has also worked out how to climb up his bunk...I guess it was just a matter of time).I spent Saturday cleaning the house a cooking. Some of my work friends were coming over for chilli and kareoke. What a great way to spend a Saturday night. Check out the scores these girls got, Singstar and Superstar. I don't score that well so I'm very jealous. I score better on the boy songs than the girl songs. Jack kept wanting to steal the mircophone off me so I had to whip him up his own special one. Thank goodness for empty toilet rolls, tennis balls, packing tape and wool. LOL
Here's this weeks photo from our Sunday walk. We were walking along the creek bed and out of the blue Jack says "imagination" and then went and found himself a stick to ride like a horse. Very cute.
This tree was just absolutely ladden with this fruit all up it's branches and trunk. It looked so cool.
These beautiful flowers were growing just in the muddy edge of the creek. The sun was just hitting them perfectly to highlight the colours. They are stunning in amongst all the reeds and long grass.And these flowers were just on a tree. I really like this photo with the depth of field and the background although it's a bit hard to see on blogger. This is straight out of the camera.And look I did some scrapping!!! I went to Scrappy Days on Friday night for a little crop but I only go one LO done. I just had no mojo. Mind you I was probably a bit busy chatting and checking out the new stock. This is the page I did on Friday night.
And I did these pages today. The first one is for the EB Friday challenge. Had to be a LO about your favourite things and include 3 photos.
Ok, bye for now.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Jody,love that mnkey lo too cute and the flowers are devine! How big is your tv omfg!

debbiedo said...

Wow, everything looks great Jody! You are so productive lately.

I love reading your blog, it's always jam packed full of great stuff. Love looking at all your pics and adventure from your walks.

Keep up the great blogging!

Deb

Kim Nutley said...

Loving Jacks mic looks like he was working it LMAO !!!!!

That monkey Lo is very cute, and you get some great shots on your sunday walks, that tree with the berry one is very cool.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...