Sunday, September 30, 2007

Spring has sprung...

LOOK...my hippy's are flowering. They are the most happy looking little flowers and an almost unkillable plant. I have heaps of them in my garden. A friend of ours gave us about 50 bulbs years and years ago and they just keep producing and producing. I really like them because they even flower in dappled light.I did some scrapping yesterday...WOOHOO!!! Jack was being a little sooky la-la yesterday afternoon so I told him to go and have a nap and after about 10 minutes of crying into his pillow he fell asleep and woke up about 4 hours later. He's got a bit of a runny nose and his breath is a bit smelly so I'm sure that's why he slept so long but then he didn't go to sleep last night until midnight!! So anyway while he was asleep I took advantage of the free time to do some scrapping. The first one is for this weeks EB challenge. You had to use white with only 1 other colour and the other colour could only be 10% of the LO, 1 photo, title and jounalling. I used my Crafty Kids rollergraph which I just LOVE!! I have another on order too (Morpheus), they're great.And once again I've used Buzz & Bloom mini alphas, they ROCK!!! They are such a great size for titles. I'm gonna get me some more of them too. And just a simple LO for JG's birthday LO. Well, I'll be back later with another LO to show because it's nearly finished but ciao for now. :)

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...