Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well, it's not really but look...
I finished another of my unfinished pre-Christmas tasks from last year. I bought the fabric and thread to make Jack's Santa Sack before last Christmas but we ended up having so much going on that I didn't get around to it but it's done now and I really like it. Here's a close up...
I still have two advent trees to do and a magazine tree table decoration to make and then last years tasks are done and I've got a few more things I want to make before this Christmas too.

Owen had an RDO today so he did the mowing while Jack and I washed the car. He's off tomorrow as well and I'm going to get my hair cut and coloured tomorrow which is pretty exciting. I only go to the hairdresser about once every 3 years or so when I really feel like a change so I'm pretty excited about it. I'm going to get a few foils and a few inches cut off. Should be good. Here's a couple of photos of Jack washing the car.
Well I'm hosting afternoon tea tomorrow so I'd better go and do some tidying up.

Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute sack!!..........and pic's!! Kids love washing cars dont' they....Well Ethan does and it looks like jack does too!..lol..

enjoy your afternoon tea...

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...