Monday, September 17, 2007

A fun play day today

Today Jack and I met up with our Mum's & Bub's group at the park and had a great play and a bit of a chat. Jack just loves playing at the park. Here's a group shot of the kids.
And here's a picture of Jack being a bossy boots and trying to count Ollie down off the slide.I bought Jack a new set of sheets the other day and I put them on his bed tonight and they are soooo lovely. The colour is just devine, orange!!! As I was making the bed I remembered that I had a quilt cover tucked away in the cupboard that would go perfectly with the sheets so I put that on as well. So here is Jack's new bedroom look.

The quilt cover is an old Partex design called Folktales which I always loved and I bought it a few years ago when it was reduced right down. The colours are just beautiful and it has turtles, butterflies, moon & stars, fireflies and fish and things on it.

I am just Christmas obsessed at the moment. I found another set of paper I just LOVE from My Mind's Eye.
And look at this cute little box that you can get. It's such a neat idea with the tag and everything. Love it!!
Okay, ciao!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...great photos!...and how cool are those sheets and quilt!!

I love that christmas range! will have to keep a look out for it...

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...