Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm soooooooooo tired!!

I've been trying to get Jack to have a nap this afternoon but he just won't be in it. Owen & I watched a movie last night and then I watched Search for the Next Top Supermodel and when I got to bed it was 1.50am!!! I couldn't believe it. I thought it was about 12.30. So anyhoo, today I am knackered. Jack and I slept in until after 8 this morning so I did get a few hours sleep.

We met up with Erica and the girls at Kim, Jared & Charlotte's house for a bit of a play and some morning tea. Here's a couple of piccy's...
Jack's asleep now but it's 5 o'clock and I have to pick Owen up at 5.30.

I am going out to dinner tonight with the girls from work to a hot rocks restuarant which sounds really interesting. It should be a nice night. We normally have a nice chat/gossip and a really good time.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...