Thursday, September 06, 2007

Dorothy's Dance Party

Here's my little man all dressed and ready to go to his first concert. We were off to see Dorothy's Dance Party. He had his roses all ready to give to Dorothy and was very excited. We've been talking about it for weeks and weeks. When we walked into the theatre he froze seeing all the people but our friend Tricia was waving and so he was a bit more relaxed then. We were pretty close to the front, maybe only 4/5 rows back and right in the middle. When Dorothy came out he quickly grabbed his roses off the chair and thried to lean to the front to give them to her but then they announced that you could give her roses after the show.
It was a good performance. All the kids really enjoyed themselves. Jack was doing all the actions while sititng on my lap and singing and waving away. It was lovely to watch him enjoying himself so much.
At the end of the show they said that the kids with flowers could go and give them to Dorothy and straight away Jack grabbed his flowers and started walking down the aisle before I even asked if he wanted to. There was a lady blocking the way so he couldn't give them to Dorothy in person but he was happy enough to give them to the guy to give to Dorothy. And here's a photo of Dorothy holding all the flowers and Jack's are right at the front.
Nothing else to tell. No excitment in my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

o'my that is soooo cute!...Glad that Jack enjoyed the show!..it's so wonderful to see kids enjoy themselves so much....

Thanks for the lovely comments you leave on my blog....very much appreciated!

Michelle Hutchinson said...

I am impressed at how quickly you got these up! Nicola was very excited to be reminded of their big day! Jack looked so cute holding out his flowers - I took a photo if it turns out - when I see it (on Hayley's camera) I will send to you!

Sarah said...

Oh wow that show looks cool Jody,can't wait to take Luke to things like that,glad he had a great time xx

Melanie said...

how cute - I did these shows with Jess but havent seemed to have the time with CHionia - she hasn't been into Hi5 like Jess was or wiggles. Great fun though :) Kids love it!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...