Thursday, September 27, 2007

Swing, swing, swing

I got some cute little photos of Jack's gorgeous face while he was having a swing today. He is such a cheeky little guy. I just love seeing his gorgeous smile and hearing his magical laughter. You can just see the light shining through his eyes. He is truly truly precious, my beautiful boy.

Here he is being a blue tongue lizard. He loves M&M's. lol
He came a cropper today, poor little man. I think he must have tried standing in the back of one of his trucks. I'm not really sure. All I heard was the truck roll and thud and then a big cry. You know how they just seem to hold in theat cry forever, how it takes so long in between to catch their breath. He was okay, split his lip a little, a bit of blood but no major damage.

It took me forever but I got a LO done today. You know how some LO's just come together and other times you just push the paper around well this was one of the second type. It just took so long. I was going to give up and leave it for another time but then I decided just to soldier on. I just love the photo and I'm pretty happy with the way the LO turned out with all the bright colours.

I bought a petria vine a few weeks ago but it's still not planted. I just can't find a place for it in the garden. I have always loved the flowers. There was a really old vine in Owen's folks backyard and it was all up through the trees and I used to love looking up and seeing the sun shining through all the beautiful purple flowers and they were just carpeted on the ground. I never realised the the stem that the flowers were on was also purple. Stunning!! Alrighty, I'm sure I've bored you enough with my horticultural mumbo jumbo. I have been posting a lot of flower photos lately havn't I.

Owen and I went to the movies tonight. We got a free pass to see Rush Hour 3. It wasn't bad. Funny in bits a bit of action here and there, not great but not bad.

I'm hoping my Snapfish book is going to come tomorrow. I can't wait to see if it's okay.

Right, I'm outta here. Ciao.

2 comments:

Kim Nutley said...

Love that LO the colours in it are fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Jacks lip is ok and he doesnt try too many more stunts LOL.

I saw the add for Rush Hour 3 the other night, I love the first too.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Jody...I've missed reading your blog!...lol...just had a quick lookie, have to g and get ready for work soon...

Some wonderful plant/flower photos!!

Love your LO's as usual...

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...