Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Happy 70th Birthday JG!!

Owen's Dad turned 70 today!! He came over for dinner tonight and I made beef and guiness pies. Jack and I went out to get a few groceries today and I told him we had to get a birthday cake for JG but on out way to Woolworths I stopped at BWS to get a can of guiness and when I was at the counter paying Jack says, "Mummy, what about JG's birthday cake?" so I explained to him much to the amusement of the clerk that you get a different type of birthday supply from this store.
Jack really loved helping JG with his birthday chores...

Opening the present

We got JG a new record turntable for his birthday, which obviously amused Jack to see such an antiquated piece of equipement. LOL.

And blowing out the candles (I had to hold him back)
And here's a cute photo of Jack. Dosn't he look like such a big boy? I just can't believe how quickly he's growing but then when I see him sleeping he looks sooooo little still. His attitude however, is that of a big boy. Not much else going on around here. I've just been hanging around home lately because whenever I go out anywhere I spend too much bloody money.
We're off to see Dorothy's Dance Party tomorrow which I'm super excited about, well not really but Jack is. I've been telling him for weeks and weeks now that we're going to see Dorothy in September so he's pretty excited. I'm a little bit worried that when the Wiggles aren't there that he may be upset but hopefully the excitement and atmosphere there should be enough to ease any issues.
Well that's it, nothing to show, maybe tomorrow.

And I forgot, Tash asked about the kitty pattern. It's a freebie pattern from Wee Wonderfuls.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...