Sunday, September 09, 2007

My weekend...

Well yesterday I did nothing exciting at all during the day so there's really nothing to talk about there but Saturday night I went to Scrappy Days to hang out with the girls and do some scrappin'. Nothing to show though, lol, I was too busy talking. I did mostly do an advent tree for my brother and his family but it's not finished yet so I won't show it off.
Today Jack and I tidied up my scrap/junk room. You can acually see the bed now whereas before it had boxes of junk all over it. I piled all the boxes and things up and they are now hidden under a cover (we really need more storage space) but the rest of the room is nearly clear. I bought a new quilt cover months ago for that room and it's finally on the bed so that's pretty exciting. I also got a start on Jack's Santa sack for Christmas. I bought all the fabric and stuff last year but didn't get around to it so I decided to get in nice and early this year and get it made and out of the road.
This afternoon Mum came over for her usual Sunday afternoon visit and after coffee and a chat we went for our normal Sunday afternoon walk so of course I took the camera and I have photos to show.
This is the lady beetle we found. Jack really likes lady beetles at the moment but is a bit scared of them. There are so many of these trees around our area and the flowers are just beautiful. The leaves are really nice too, sort of heart shaped. I'm thinking of planting one in my garden.
Here is Jack helping to put a flower in Grandma's hair.
Here's Jack modelling one of the beautiful flowers.
And Jack being a bird, flapping his wings. How beautiful is this area though I ask you and this is just at the end of our little street.And after we got home and I looked at the photos I decided Jack really needed a haircut so here he is looking super cute with his new style. It's much better than my last attempt which was just clippers all over but I did have to vice his head to do around his ears with the scissors.Righteo, I'm off to watch a movie with my man.
Ciao.

1 comment:

Michelle Hutchinson said...

Ohhh how cute does he look! Well done on the hair cut! Spunk!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...