Monday, October 01, 2007

Swimming with Daddy

Owen is owed a couple of days off from work so he took today off so he could come swimming with Jack and our little playgroup this afternoon. I really think I'd better sign up for some swim classes because he was nearly choking us he was gripping on that tightly. He loosened up a bit towards the end. Last summer he was pretty good in the pool but it's been a fair while since we've been for a swim.And here a cute little photo of him looking very grown up. I know I'm his Mum so I'm biased but boy is he ever one hell of a good looking kid.And this elegant flower is a eucharist lily. They are so beautiful.
Not much else to tell or show today. After we got home from our walk last yesterday Jack slept all night until 9 this morning. He did stay in our bed but that is just incredible for him to sleep that long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your right!....that is one good looking little boy!!!

I really enjoy the photo's of all the beautiful flowers etc that you post....

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...