Monday, December 29, 2008

No more baby tricycles in this house...

Because Jack's a big boy now!! He got his first real bicycle for Christmas and he really does look like such a big boy when he's riding it too. He had his first outside ride yesterday in our driveway and we started out with just his helmet on but he kept tilting over so I went and got his elbow and knee pads as well and it was just in time, he'd just done one circuit and then fell off. He also got a scooter from Santa. He'd been asking for a scooter for months and was so excited when he got it. He's so fast on it. Last night when he went to bed he had to have the scooter right beside his bed and he even said goodnight to it. Crazy kid.
And what better way to cool down after a long ride but a run under the sprinkler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh what fun!!

just letting you know I have awarded to a 'butterfly award'.. copy the pic from my blog and pass it on a 5 cool blogs :)

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...