Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My EB Secret Santa gift arrived today!!!

And it's just gorgeous!!
For those who don't know Essential Baby is an Australia website with lots of info about babies, mums, trying to conceive, breastfeeding etc etc as well as a forum. It is in these forums that I have "met" the most beautiful bunch of girls, the EB scrappers. They are such a lovely bunch of girls and I even had the monumental pleasure of meeting a few of the girls at the Scraptacular retreat earlier this year, including the lovely Susan who was my SS this year. And here is what I received...
Isn't she talented!! The bag is just gorgeous and has all sorts of storage pockets, inside (it even has a zipper!!, very sew inspiring) and out and the colours are just gorgeous. And it even had ric rac!! One of my all time favourite things. And the flower is just adorable!! I will have to find it a place of pride in my scrap room!!
Again Susan, thank you soooooooo much!! I love it all!!
Mwuh!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

What a gorgeous little bag!! And that flower is very cute. You're a lucky girl!!

Those gingerbread men look scrumptious too. :)

Anonymous said...

wow you lucky girl, Susan has done a great job.. gosh i wish i could sew!!

i agree with ange, those gingerbread biccis look fabo! i will get into the baking next week.. god help us LOL!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...