Monday, December 22, 2008

Only 3 more sleeps!!

Christmas is getting sooooooooooo close now and I have sooooooo much to do. LOL. The normal panic is no doubt about to kick in but at least this year I'm a bit more organised with my gifts. Anyhoo, what's Christmas without a bit of madness I say. Owen's already predicting a breakdown on Wednesday whereas I on the other hand am staying positive and am sure everything will go smoothly.

Yesterday my Mummy came over for her regular Sunday visit and after coffee and a chat and some activities with Jack we headed outside to show Mum the new vege patch. It's looking really good. The pineapple sage didn't make it unfortunately thanks to being lied on by 25kg of dog.Speaking of dogs, here's our other dog, Bella. She's starting to look a bit old poor thing, she's 12.

A buzzy busy bee...Jack pulling the 'fruit' off the duranta.Which he likes to plant.The face of anticipation...getting ready to race Grandma down the street.And flag flying.Well that's it from me. I've got to try to organise my shopping list.

Have a nice Christmas!!

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...