Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Leftovers

Don't you just love 'em. That's what we've been living on for the last couple of days. Yummo!!
With the last of the ham & turkey we had I made the most delicious pate. I was going to make this last year but I didn't end up with enough ham. So here's what I had for lunch today...

Looks good hey. The recipe was out of a 'Delicious' magazine but can also be found here. I didn't have any chicken consomme so I just used stock and I used powdered gelatin instead of leaves (a slightly heaped teasp.)

On Boxing Day Owen and I spent a good hour trying to get this together...

Both Santa and ourselves had gotten Jack a Thomas set and when I got my new desk for my scrap room I came up with the idea of using the old desk top on wheels to put under Jack's bed so he can just pull it out when he wants to play with it. It took ages to work out how to put it all together. I got pretty cranky too, it was a tad frustrating. Sorry O.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...