Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Wasn't really a big night in our house. Owen & I watched a movie after Jack went to bed and then I surfed the net while Owen watched another movie. He did come out of the theatre room at about 12.15 to wish me a Happy New Year. LOL, sad old folk arn't we.
The year started off really well for me though, Owen made me breakfast!! Grilled bacon and poached eggs (my favourite, yummy) and toast & of course coffee. And I got to have a sleep in too although it was in Jack's bed because he'd woken early early early morning and I had a bit of trouble getting him back to sleep so I stayed in with him instead. Anyway, back to the breaky. It was yuuuuuuuuuummy. How cute are our placemats. They're new, a Christmas gift from my Dad and Stepmum and what do you think of my table arrangement, honestly.

Hmmm, I'm still undecided. Anyhoo, it's late, night!

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...