Sunday, December 14, 2008

Carols by Candlelight!!

Last night we went to Carols by Candlelight. This is the first time I can remember going although my Ma tells me she took us when we were kids.
We went with all our Mum's/Bub's group friends and I'm sooooooo glad everyone was able to come, especially all the men. With everyone back at work and multiple kids and things and distances it's tricky to get everyone together. There was even a nice breeze which was lucky because it was so muggy yesterday due to a storm that was building up which luckily held off until very close to the end. We were the last of our group to leave but we left before the show finished but just as we drove out of the carpark it started spitting and then 2 minutes down the road, pouring.
Anyhoo, here's some photos. Young Jack, looking cute as per normal.

My Mumma and Grandma chilling out up the back. Jack showing Grandma and Grandma his Secret Santa gift, a cool book called Gianormous Jack!!Some cool photos of Jack and his glow sticks.And the fireworks!! Which Jack didn't watch. He's a bit scared of fireworks.Ciao.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...