Monday, December 15, 2008

I love Christmas digi freebies!!

Christmas is such a lovely time of year and in the digital scrapbook community it is the time of lots and lots of gorgeous Christmas freebies!! These girls are generous year round though with the gorgeous freebies they share. So even if you're a paper scrapper you should make sure you check out some of the cool stuff that's around, you might want to try a hybrid LO.

Ikea Goddess is the BEST freebie hunter around in my opinion. Every day she has a list of available freebies available from all around the www, and the way she list is what I think makes her site the best. She has thumbnail images of what she's listing so you can see in an instant what you may like to download.

The talented bunch over at Weeds & Wildflowers are doing a countdown to Christmas and every day they have a different freebie. Today they have these cute tags...
The freebies only last for a day though so make sure you drop by every day.
One of my other favourite digi stores is Little Dreamer Designs and they have just started their 12 Days of Christmas freebies. Today they have these cute Christmas stamps...
Again they are limited so make sure you drop by every day.

Speaking of digi-scrapping, I did a LO last night.

Credits: Paper by Angie Briggs, paper, tag, & journalling card by Shabby Miss Jenn, ric rac by Michelle Coleman, snowflakes by Gunhild, overlay by Pattie Knox.

K, I'm meant to be out finishing my Christmas shopping so...ciao!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the heads up chook - love all your pictures!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...