Saturday, December 13, 2008

I saw this on Amanda & Meredith's Blog's and thought I'd do it too.

1. Do you like blue cheese? nope
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. Wax or Shave your body parts? Shave and wax
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? yep
6. Real or fake nails? Real
7. Favourite Christmas song?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, one sugar and lots of milk
9. Can you do push ups? Doubt it, well honestly I could probably do a couple before collapsing.
10. What's your favourite piece of jewellery? my wedding and engagement rings and my diamond huggies that I got for my first Mother's Day11.
Favourite hobby? scrapbooking
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, kind of wish I did when I look around my messy house
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Quick tempered
14. Middle Name? Leanne
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Need more coffee, have to get Jack a snack & I should be cleaning the house
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, water & milk
17. Current worry right now? Nothing major, wondering about how to fit in tables for Christmas lunch
18. Current hate right now? Bills!!
19. Favourite place to be? Love the beach in the late afternoon
20. How did you bring in the New Year? LOL, I can't remember but I think we stayed home
21. Like to run? Nope, too much jiggling bits
22. Name three people who will read this? Kim, Michelle & Brenda
23. Do you own slippers? Yes but I don't wear them.
24. What colour shirt are you wearing? Black
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope, I like a nice smooth 100% cotton
26. Can you whistle? Yes, pretty pathetically but it is a whistle none the less.
27. Favourite colour? Probably pink or turquoise
28. Would you be a pirate? No, but I would dress up as one for a party
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Incy Wincy Spider, I co-shower with a 3.5year old and Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
30. Favourite girl's name? Ezri, but please if you know me don't steal my name (if you like it. It's been our pick for a girl's name for years, we just have to get the baby girl first, but that's a whole other kettle of fish(actually you could add that back in with No.17)
31. Favourite boy's name? Jack Cooper, lol!!
32. What's in your pocket right now? a tissue
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My Name Is Earl, I watched it last night, it's a damm funny show.
33. Best toy or collection as a kid? My brother and I used to collect smurfs, we had lots (there is two 33s!)
34. Worst injury you've ever had? *edited* ROFL, forgot this was a public blog. I'll just say "OUCH"
35. Do you love where you live? Yep
36. How many TV's do you have in your house? Way lots!! 2 normal TV's and a projector in the theatre room
37. Who is your loudest friend? LOL, I think I'm the loud one!!
38. How many pets do you have? 2 dogs, Bella & Poppy, 1 cat, Kitti-Mae and 4 fish, Ishy2 (siamese fighter), Morris, Michael & Muriel (the goldfish)
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully my husband
40. What is your favourite book? No real favourites, I really like Dean Koontz
41. What is your favourite lolly? Not a lolly fan really, don't mind sour worms but I love chocolate
42. Favourite Sports Team? None, not a sports fan
43. What were you doing at 6:00pm? Getting groceries
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Is it morning already?
45. Worst habit? I don't know
46. Do you play an instrument? Nope, I learnt the violin as a kid but didn't like it. I wanted to learn the drums and I wouldn't mind learning guitar
47. How long does it take you to get to work? 5 minutes
48. Plans for the weekend? Ooops, I missed this one. Carols by Candlelight tonight, tommorrow my Mum's coming over in the afternoon.
49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second, what would it be? Not really hungry but am about to go and make myself a coffee
50. Do you like who sent this to you? I saw saw it on Meredith & Amanda's blog and Yes, I think they are fabulous women!! :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

oooh Jody, I had a smurf collection too. I still have it (although lots are missing) and Ruby and Clary play with them.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...