Tuesday, February 06, 2007

You won't beleive this...

Owen's lunch was stolen out of the fridge at work today!! I can't beleive it, they even took the container and I'm spewing because I watched way too much TV last night what with the return of Desperate Housewives and that new Brothers & Sisters so concequently we were up until late making lunches, sushi, and then someone goes and steals it. Mind you, I don't blame them it did look really nice, hickory smoked chicken and avocado sushi. Owen was so cranky because he didn't get to have lunch until after 3 this afternoon and then he had no lunch to eat!! So I left a message on the fridge that says "To whoever stole Owen's sushi from this fridge on Tuesday 6.2.07 I hope you enjoy it because it was homemade and unfortunately for you we were fighting at the time so I laced it. It might taste like hickory smoked chicken but was it really? Regards Jody". We have no idea who took it and it's easy enough for the general public to access the staff room but I'm sure it would have been a staff member. I hope they get indigestion and can't sleep tonight.
A Jack sleep update...well last night was bearable. Jack went to sleep in our bed and I transferred him to his cot, he woke at about 12.30 (which really didn't worry me because I couldn't get to sleep because I was waiting for him to wake) and I grabbed him and stuck him in our bed. Thankfully we had no screaming and we all slept soundly all night. This is probably going to be a bad idea but I bought him a big boy bed today, it's getting delivered tomorrow. I'm sure it won't stop him from waking at night but he's nearly 2 and all his little friends are in beds now so I thought we may as well. I can't wait to re-arrange his room and make his new bed. I've bought a couple of really cute quilt covers. I'm sure I'll be more excited than he will be about the linen but I think he'll like having his own bed. I hope so anyway.
Hmmmmm, what else. Nothing really exciting. There's 4 new flavours in Tim Tams. LOL. I think I'll just leave it there. I'll post some photos of Jack's bed tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dani said...

LMAO at your note Jody! How funny!

debbiedo said...

People steal stuff out of our staff fridge all the time. Once I bought a big tub of ice cream and had to put in the freezer so it wouldn't melt before I finished my shift, I forgot about it and went to get it the next day.... can you believe someone opened it, took several spoonfuls out and then put it back!!!!!! How bloody disgusting is that.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...