Monday, February 05, 2007

Another crap night!!

Well, Jack went to sleep easy enough last night, albiet in out bed and I transferred him to his cot which was fine for a couple of hours. Then we had the same as the last few nights, screaming for an hour so I did the bad thing again and we went out driving at 1.30 in the freaking morning. Poor Owen had his first day back at work today and I tried to get him to sleep while I looked after Jack but he wouldn't so anyway we were both up until nearly 2am. Don't you hate the way you get a little bit tired and every little niggle in your relationship becomes a whopping great chasm. Anyhoo, we're back to lovey dovey now and Jack and I are off to the doctors this afternoon to have his ears checked in case they're infected. This morning though I noticed that we've had 2 new teeth erupt and they weren't there 2 nights ago because I checked for newies then. So maybe it's just all that, the teeth, the cold, the routine interruptions.
Well, I better go and get Jack up for his doctors appointment (I knew he'd still be asleep). Hooroo

2 comments:

~Cat~ said...

Oh No Jody, I hope he settles down for you soon. I think I must have been a Nazi mum when it comes to my kids and sleeping. They stay in their bed and that's it..LOL I like my sleep too much!

Dani said...

Oh Jody, I hope its just the teeth and he is all better soon.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...