Sunday, February 11, 2007

Back again

Just dropped in to post my latest altered letter. I'm just waiting for my little man to fall asleep so I can go and do some scrapping. I've been tossing around different papers and things to do a LO of the angel shot I took of Jack last month and finally decided which one's I was going to use and then while I was watching biggest loser tonight I drew up a sketch of the LO on Jack's megasketcha but he scribbled all over it and then erased it so I want to do it while it's fresh in my mind.

I've had the nicest afternoon today. My Mum came over for her Sunday afternoon coffee and we had a good old chat, caught up on all the family gossip, then when Jack woke up from his nap we went for his mandatory walk with Grandma, just around the block, we stopped at the spare allotment behind our place to play with the little plane Mum had bought him and then when Owen came home he bought the kite over and we had a not very successful go at that too. Mum stayed for dinner and I made a risotto and then Owen and I snuggled up on the couch to watch biggest loser . It has been so long since we've just sat together watching TV, it felt nice.

Anyhoo, here's that letter.

ETA- How cute is Travis off so you think you can dance. Man, I wish I could dance.

1 comment:

~Dizzy~ said...

Love your "letters" Jody, they look great ! Glad to see that you are sounding a bit cheerier today too. By the way that lobster ravioli sounded devine ...mmmm... :)

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...