Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Jack's New Bed

Well on the spur of the moment yesterday we decided it would be a good idea just to buy Jack a big boy bed. We were going to make one but everything just takes forever to do in this house. We bought a 3 in 1 bunk. It can be seperated into two seperate beds or set up as a standard bunk or as a L shape which is what we've done. It took me all afternoon to put it together and I ended up with a partially black thumb nail and I knocked Jack flying trying to get the mattress into his room, he's okay though. So anyhoo, currently he's asleep in our bed because of course he dosn't want to sleep in the bed does he. I hope he's not scared of the bunk thing. I'll put him in his bed soon anyway and we'll see what happens tonight I guess. So there you go, my baby isn't a baby anymore. His cot and change table are all packed away. I did shed a little tear when I dismantled everything. Here's some pictures (ignore all the huggies boxes, they're chocked full of old clothes)
Sorry, photos have disappeared, I'll re-load some other time


I bought my first scrapbooking magazine subscription last monthto Scrapbooking Memories and my first magazine arrived today. That was very exciting especially considering some of the EB girls had LO's in it.



Well, that's about it. Very exciting life I lead hey!! Oh, and a LO I finished last night.

3 comments:

debbiedo said...

OMG you are so brave buying Jack a bunk bed! Ryan would be jumping off the the top bunk like superman if we got him one of those!!!!

Looks great though. Congrats to Jack on getting his first 'big bed' it's a big milestone.

Anonymous said...

They grow up fast don't they!....the pic didn't load for me, so will came back later and see..

We have to get DS a big boy bed soon too!

~Dizzy~ said...

Can't see the bed picture either :(

We have bunks too (the boys love them !)

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...