Thursday, February 15, 2007

3 LO's and a CJ page

Here's 3 LO's using the EB scrap pack. It was a great pack, I've done 5 layouts out of 3 pieces of pp and 2 sheets of cardstock so that's pretty good and they're all so different and I've still got all the chipboard cutouts and some rubbons to use.





And this is the CJ pages I did for Rach's CJ. I just thought I'd show it off cause I'm pretty stoked about the LO. I used the windows desktop background and made a clothesline and cut out little dresses for all the CJ participants out of all different BG papers and on the back it has a little picture of the person with some journalling about them.

Congratulations to Cat & Clair on their new postitions as Design Team members over at 3 Angels Scrapping.

4 comments:

debbiedo said...

Wow Jody that cj page is amazing!!!! What a clever idea.

~Cat~ said...

OMG Jody! Your CJ page is bloody stunning! Love it to bits!

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! That CJ page is absolutely fantastic! Oh LO's look great too LOL!!

Dani said...

OMG Jody that cj page is unreal! well done!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...