Monday, February 12, 2007

It hailed!!

OMG, It hailed here today. I havn't seen hail in years. I was really excited. I used to love tropical storms when I was a kid. My brother and I used to sit in the front window and watch the hail and he used to run out and collect some in a cup. I'm sure we probably used to eat it, are you meant to eat hail. Anyhoo, it was only small today, Jack slept through it all. Here's a photo...

And here's a couple of LO's. The angel one I'm not all that happy with but anyhoo, it's done.
Right well since I live about the most unexciting life ever I have nothing to blog about so I'll just go. I probably should race around and tidy up before hubby gets home so he dosn't think I did nothing today

2 comments:

Dani said...

Hey Jody, Loving all you work at the mo- Think I might have to steal that letter idea :) they look great.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Lo's!!....

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...