Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!!

I actually forgot that it was Valentine's Day when I woke up this morning. I'm ashamed to say we didn't do anything at all for Valentine's day. No gifts, no special dinner, no nothing. Oh well, maybe next year :P Well we did have pies together for lunch at the table while Jack was asleep. Does that count?


We're going to look at the Gotcha photos of Jack tomorrow. I can't wait to see them. I hope they are really nice.


I've been scrapping today using the EB scrap pack. Great stuff in that pack I tells ya. Here are two pages I've done so far and I'm nearly finished another and have an idea for a fourth.


Anyhoo, here they are plus a digi from last night using Rhonna Farrer's Free Love 2Pea's freebie.






No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...