Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Wierd Tag...

From Amanda's blog.

6 Wierd Things About Me

1. I tend to come across pretty tough and confident but I'm actually a big sooky la-la. I even cry at ads on TV especially that skin cancer one with the 'Aint no sunshine' song.

2. When I'm at work some times I have to stop myself from ringing DC to check on Jack. I get these stupid things in my head worrying that maybe he's been stung by a wasp and is allergic or squeezed through a gap in the fence or whatever really. I just get gripped by panic.

3. I can't sleep with my feet under the covers no matter how cold it is. Too claustrophobic.

4. I can fall asleep in 2 seconds flat. This has really only happened since Jack was born and I'm sure it's due to getting up to breastfeed for all those months and trying to get in as much sleep as possible. It really annoys Owen because he'll be talking to me when we're in bed and I just start snoring. I just can't help it.

5. On the internet in forums and things. I'll type up a response to something, taking ages, thinking of all points of views possible, then chicken out at the last minute and not post anything. I do the same with on-line shopping to. Fill up my trolley and then decide not to buy after all.

6. If I go to someone's house and their toilet paper is under not over I'll change it. Can't stand it.

eta. I forgot to tag anyone, so I'll just tag everyone that reads this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I have to have the toilet roll under... remind me never to invite you to my place LOL

I'd be happy to do a blog header for you if you'd like, but I don't know what's wrong with the one you've got??? ;)

How are you going up there??? Are you getting heaps of rain?

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say PM me 'bout the blogger header if you like!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...