Thursday, February 01, 2007

4 Layouts!!





Well as you can see all I did yesterday was scrapbook. Owen is on holidays so Jack has just been running between the two of us, practically keeping himself occupied. It's great.
Speaking of Jack, his routine has been shot to peices lately and it's getting a tad annoying. We had some friends over last weekend and Jack was up until after 11 and since then we havn't been able to get him to sleep before 10. Arrrrgggghhh!! Anyway, last night he went to sleep at 11, woke up at 4 and just would not go back to sleep and would not start crying. We gave him some Nurofen and then we ended up taking him for a drive at 6ish (not something we've ever done before but he just wouldn't stop crying). Anyway we drove around for about half an hour before he fell asleep and then came home and all went back to bed, considering Owen & I were both up until after 1 last night and we all slept until 11 this morning. So hopefully today if we can get Jack to NOT have a nap we might be able to get him back to a reasonable bedtime. We'll see.
I've really enjoyed my couple of big scrapping days I've had lately. With everything that's been going on in our house and my lack of scrapping I was seriously feeling lost. Not the scrapbooking is the entirity of my life but it's nice to have something I really enjoy doing. I love looking back through my albums and I hope that 20 or 30 or even 50 years down the track my children (hopefully) and grandchildren will really appreciate the moments I've captured. I realy should try to journal more too.
Alrighty, I'm outta here. Heading over to Blue Bazaar to spend some money at there sale. I've also got a voucher from Scrapbook City for 40% off from a crop win but I'm going to save that up for all the new releases that are going to be coming out.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...