Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!!

We had a lovely start to our New Year today with a nice sleep in albiet with Jack in our bed but a sleep in is always nice. And no, we didn't sleep late because we were up partying all night, we had a very very quiet New Year's. I did make Malibu Prawns for dinner last night though so that was out celebration. Jack and Owen played Ben 10 on the Wii and I watched a couple of movies, My Sisters Keeper, which was so sad and such a beautiful movie, Management, which was awful and The Ugly Truth which was great, very funny.
Owen and I were discussing New Year resolutions last night. I have a few, the usual...eat healthier, exercise more (or really in my case, exercise.), stress less, do more around our home which once we get our pool and patio (hopefully very soon, pleeeeeeeease council) will happen anyway, do more family activities, etc etc. I love a New Year though and a new calendar, it definately makes me feel refreshed and positive.
We went to the Kenrose Park go-kart track yesterday for a little karting action. Jack had a ball. Here he and I are all helmeted up for our race...we came last. LOL. This is apparently his 'excited' face before his next race with Dad.Here are he and O zooming around the track.Jack, the kart champion!!It was great fun. We'll definately be going again.
And lastly I want to send out Congratulations to the newest Mr & Mrs Weaver!! My cousin Shane and his girlfriend Claire tied the knot yesterday in Hawaii. I can't wait to see the photos. I LOOOOOOOOOVE Weddings!!

Happy New Year!! I'm off to take down my Christmas decorations.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...