Sunday, January 03, 2010
A quick trip to the beach...
I wanted to take Jack to the beach today and since O's days off conflict with Jack and I most weeks we decided to go down late this afternoon after O finished work. Jack asked if Bella could come and we thought she may as well since she hasn't been to the beach in years. Turns out it was not such a good idea. I'm sure I've mentioned before but she's 15 (so 105 in human years) and she has quite bad arthritis in one leg and is not easy to walk at the best of times. She would take 2 steps and then lie down, 2 more steps, lie down etc etc, if Jack an I got out of her sight she would whine and whine. Some passers-by even snickered at her lack of speed. When we were leaving O just carried her back up to the car, otherwise we'd probably still be there.
How cool is Jack's new swim shirt?! He got it for Christmas. I think it's pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a lovely day for a salad
It is such a lovely day today in Rockhampton. The sun is shining, there's a beautiful cool breeze and it's a nice relaxed day. It...
-
My friend Tricia phoned the other day to invite Jack to go 4WD'ing with her hubby Jason and son Oliver and their friend Mitchell. Her h...
-
I'll start of with day 7's shot of Jack And here's some photos from my cousin Brad and his beautiful new wife Alicia's weddi...
-
As the title states I've not got a lot to say really. I just wanted to post because I was going to do the photo a day thing that the eb ...
No comments:
Post a Comment