Monday, December 28, 2009

Eeewwww Gelli Baff...Yummm Truffles

Jack got some Gelli Baff from Santa for Christmas so of course we had to use it straight away. I filled the bath to the required depth, poured in the stuff, swirled it around to gelli, Jack stepped in and was too grossed out to sit down. He walked around in it for a bit discussing it's grossness before asking for it to be gone. Now I don't know if I did it wrong but that second sachet didn't make the gelli dissapear. So I emptied it out and Jack had a bubble bath instead!!
You know, apart from the obvious sharing of love with family and friends, one of the best things about Christmas is enjoying the left-overs. Here's my morning tea, a latte and too many truffles.
Yummy yummy!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

lol ours didn't disappear either!!!! The girls hopped out and jumped into the shower leaving me a mess to clean up!!! Merry Christmas :) We are still eating leftover pork as well...........

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...