Thursday, January 21, 2010

Getting back on the scrap wagon...

Or at least I'm trying to.
We sold our old dining suite which was under the mountain of stuff that was blocking up my scrap room so we had to pull everything out and put it all back in so finally the path to my desk is clear!! So last night I sat and pushed paper around for ages before finally doing this super simple LO. I think it's going to take me a while to get back into the swing of it and know what product I've got stashed where but I'm looking forward to getting back into it. I also did this LO last week. Again, very very simple but I've decided that that is my style and I'm going to try to focus more on journalling.
Havn't been doing much else, a bit of sorting and cleaning. Today Jack and I went to the pool with some of our friends which was just lovely. Jack got stung by a bee however which wasn't so lovely but he made a pretty quick recovery. At least I know he's not allergic now which I can cross off my list of worries for when he goes to school. Speaking of which, that is not very far away now either, just a couple more days and I'll be the Mum of a Preppy.
Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay jogy, loving seeing your work again! nothing wrong with 'simple'.. i too need to get back to the journalling being my focus.
Keep up the awesome work!!
Sxx

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...