Friday, January 22, 2010

Hmmmmmmm...cupcakes...

Yesterday I did some grocery shopping at Coles and they have those little kid sized trolleys so of course Jack had to have one to zip around the aisles with. He also, of course, had to fill his trolley with his choice of products, first stop the bakery. He was looking for donuts but since they didn't have any he decided instead to have a french stick. It was probably about as tall as him. That's actually what he had for dinner last night, half a french stick, well at least the insides of half a french stick. He ended up with a variety of things in his trolley, cheese, 2kg of sugar, flavoured milk syrup, poppers and mini biscuit packs for his school lunches next week. Amongst his purchases was a packet mix of cupcakes which we whipped up today. Yummo, I love cupcakes...so does Jack.
I also scrapped a simple double LO today. I have a gazillion photos that need to be scrapped but not really any that I'm interested in scrapping so I'll have to get some more photos printed next week.
Jack also did some scrapping this afternoon and he tells me he wants to do more tomorrow too. God help my button stash, that's probably his favourite thing to use. He scrapped a photo of himself and one of our cat so apparently tomorrow he has to do a page on Dad, one on Bella & one on Compas, the bird that lives in the tree out the front of our house, even though we don't have a photo of Compas, apparently I can take one of his house.

1 comment:

Erica said...

You have some catching up to do by the looks of those photos. I'll give you some of my photo's if you need some more!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...