Sunday, January 03, 2010

Another LO and a cheeky lad

So I have another scrap LO to show. A layout of Jack's 3rd birthday, he's almost 5, that's how far behind I am in my scrapping!! Just a simple one.Speaking of Jack, the cheeky little bugger. He asked me where Daddy's Mummy remote was this morning so I got it down for him to have a look at. I was sititng at the table having my breaky and he is sitting in the lounge looking very smug, he points the remote at me and presses a button and say "Mummy, get me some ice-cream". He was most dissapointed that it didn't work.Here is the offending remote control. Santa's present to O.

We're off to the beach this afternoon, just waiting for O to come home. Hopefully it's not raining down there.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...