Friday, January 29, 2010

Is it a hat?

Jack came out this afternoon with a lamp on his head. "Mum, try this". I did but there's no photographic proof of that one but look how cute Jack looks.Like a funny little elf.

Funny little guy.

On Jack's last day a daycare I had sent in a photo of his daycare bestie and Jack from the Christmas party with Jack's phone number on the back so he's had two phone calls this week from his little friend. It's so funny to hear his half of the conversation. He's so animated and gesturing all over the place. Tonight he wanted to give this little fella, Jake, a call but they weren't home so then we tried Grandma but she wasn't home either. We had success after that though, he phoned his friend Jared, then phoned and left a message for his friend Oliver and then phoned his other friend Lauren, lol. The boy has a busier social circle than me!! Just imagine what he's going to be like when he's a teenager.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...