Thursday, January 31, 2008

What a fun day!

My friend Kim phoned this morning to ask if we wanted to go to the Crazy Joker with her and her kids, Jared and Charlotte. The Crazy Joker is this cool indoor kids playground with ball pits and jumping castles and a three story climbing thing with giant slides and things. It's great fun. Jared and Jack had an absolute ball. Jack's not too fond of the giant slide though and only went down it once with Daddy. Jumping in the ball pit.Jack has started doing this with his tongue when he's concentrating.After the Crazy Joker we headed down to Yeppoon to collect our projector which was being repaired and we had a bit of a play/walk on the beach. It was a bit overcast and the water was pretty mucky today but I still find it so relaxing. It's my zen. This is Jack actually laughing, his big fake wide mouthed laugh.(up on my shoulders)There were huge piles like this all along the beach of debris washed up from the flood. There must be so much stuff flowing out to sea. And here's the flood water today. There is a bit of water over the roads in some of the low lying bits of Rocky but I don't think there's going to be much damage at all.
I'm about to change my header/blog look. Let me know what you think.
Cheers
Oh and just in case anyone drops by here that happened to attend Rockhampton State High School from 1986 to 1990, my old school friend Toni and I are planning on organising a reunion. Drop us a line or check out our Facebook group or I've set up a blog here (check out the old prom photos)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you new header!....

Gota love those old prom photo's!

Anonymous said...

Jody, love the new look! Glad to hear that you are all safe and well, ive been wondering how things were.

Brenda said...

Hi Jody, like your new look. We'll have to meet up soon, I think we must be crossing paths everywhere, Ruby loves the Crazy Joker. And I think we must've been checking the flood waters at the same time the other day, LOL. My pictures look just like yours, LMAO.

Anonymous said...

Great photos Jo Jo. I like the new header as well.

Our friend from Canada came over last night for dinner and we showed her the pics of the floodwaters. Explained that's where we'd gone at Christmas with grandma, grandad and Fay. Bit drier then!

xxx
Diane

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...