Thursday, January 10, 2008

I've gone scrap happy...

Look more pages today...
I'm really happy with this one. This was my Christmas card for this year and see the stamp? Its going to be our tradition to get a personalised stamp every Christmas. I think it's a great keepsake idea.

I had to go to the doctors this afternoon and while I was there I got him to have a look at what I presumed was a sunspot and he confirmed it and then froze it off. I was soooooo not prepared for that. It made me feel old getting a sunspot done and it bloody stung!! I really think they should give you some time to get used to the idea before they just freeze your facelike that. :P Luckily I'll live.

Just in case anyone who comes past here hasn't seen Clair's blog before I thought I'd link it. You should see her latest photos. They're gorgeous. I especially love the photo of her and Charlee on day 8 with their hats.

I just love looking at peoples photography. My friend Michelle took some photos of her family at the beach and they are just fantastic. The colours are just so appealling. I wish I was a better photo taker. I got a couple of books out of the library so if I ever get around to reading them maybe I'll get a better grasp of it.

Alrighty back to the alphabet...

E

Hmmmm E's bloody hard...

Eggnog : I don't make it as a rule but probably should for Chrismtas but anyhoo, it starts with E so it's on my list. :P

EB : Of course!!! I can't believe I didn't think of it straight away. Essential Baby is this great website all about babies/kids/families/conception and everything in between. This is my homepage and I visit there EVERY day. The community of scrappers there are the most fantastic bunch of women. Supportive, helpful, friendly, generous, just all round good girls!! And talented...oh my gosh are they talented. I doubt there's a month where SC, SM or FK's dosn't have an EB girls work in their magazine. They ROCK!!

F

Food : I don't want to talk about my food obsession but this whole alphabet thing wouldn't be about me if I didn't talk about food. I just LOVE trying different foods. I do have an issue with food but the thought of not being able to experience different flavours just gives me shudders. I LOVE to watch cooking shows and read recipe books. I'll leave it at that though, I just love food. fullstop.

Flowers : While I just love flowers I have hardly any growing in my garden. I think it's because all the flowers I love have crappy looking plants/bushes. My favourite flowers would be gerberas and oriental lillies.

G

Girlfriends : I feel very lucky to have the friends I have. I made some great friends after Jack was born through a new Mummy course that was run through community health. These girls, Kim, Erica, Tricia and Michelle, are just great! They are so supportive and generous and all great Mum's and as I said, I am truly thankful. I also work with a great bunch of girls as I was saying in my last post.

That'll do.

Cheers

3 comments:

Nuttawit said...

www.oachai.blogspot.com
toy&other

Anonymous said...

Good lord woman - those LO's are amazing!!!

Dani said...

holy crap I love that lo with your card on it. Can you please post a pic of the card I would love to steal that (ahem) I mean look at it ;)

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...