Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I scrapped!!

Woohoo, I scrapped today!!
It feels like it's been forever since I did any scrapping. They were quite simple pages. The double layout is of the most gorgeous photos of Jack and his Grandma running down a little hill, over and over and over and over. This layout was for the Donna's EB Friday challenge but I read in wrong. DOH! Anyhoo, these things happen.
I've been out for our work girls monthly dinner date. We always have a great night out, lots of laughs. I get along so well with all the girls I work with, they're a really great bunch of girls.
Jack's had quite a few wee wee accidents today which is so odd. He's been so good lately with the whole toilet training thing so I hope it's just a little stage. We've also been having some very interesting toilet time conversations about doodles and 'gina's and the ability to wee if you don't have doodle. Very hard to keep a straight face.
Back to the alphabet thing.

D

Digi-scrapping : I really like digi-scrapping. The majority of my stuff is from freebie kits and I check out Ikea Goddess's blog daily for her freebie list. If Snapfish have a good sale on again some time I'm going to print up a book of layouts. It's a great way of playing around with different page compositions and colours and things.

Disneyland : I would LOVE to go to Disneyland. I just think it would be sooooo magical. You never know, maybe one day.

Man, this alphabeth thing is hard.

Night folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jody, LOVE your work honey. I love the pictures in the double they look like they are in little houses,,, how very cute!

I've been to DisneyLand a couple of times. It's great fun.. Probably not as "magical" as you imagine in your head but I LOVE the night parades -- they ARE magical!

Anonymous said...

OMG I would so love to go to DisneyLand too!....in fact i think that I would have to spend a month or more there, I don't think I could go home if I missed out on seeing anything!!
My family knows that if I ever win lotto thats the first place i'm going!...lol..

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...