Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Jadon!! This is our nephew Jadon who just turned 20!!
H

Hair - I have had some bloody awful hairstyles. Everything from a poodle perm bob to a bright orange crew cut. I had long long hair for the first 12 years of life then I got it ALL cut off. Then I grew it, then got it cut, grow, cut, grow, cut. I'm happy with it now. It's just past shoulder length with layers and it's brown with blonde highlights.


Home - Our home!! We bought our house a few months after we got married so that means we've been here for about 11 years. I'm a very static person. I like to have a home that I'm familiar with and I am really happy here. There are some things I'd like to change but generally I'm happy. This year we plan to have a bit of a yard renovation and get a pergola built off the patio which will be great!! I dream about it at night. Our house is a 3 bedroom brick vaneer. It's not overly big (well not big at all really). We converted our garage into a theatre room which is my favourite room in the house.

Hobbies - Ummmmm...scrapbooking!! Surprise surprise. I also enjoy pottering in the garden, cooking and decorating.

Speaking of scrapbooking, here's a digital layout I did of my friend Michelle's gorgeous little girl, Nicola. Using Karen Lewis's Flutter freebie kit and the photo is by Michelle.

We have had a lot of rain around here lately and the water is coming down from up north so tomorrow if the rain stops I'll go down to the creek at the end of our street and take some photos.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...