Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Day 16

Jack was a bit fussy last night and I looked in his mouth this morning and the poor little bugger has 3 new teeth coming and DC phoned today to see if it was okay to give him panadol and tonight he just wanted his Daddy. I feel so bad for him. I hope they come through quickly.
I'm really enjoying the photo a day thing. I can't wait to scrapbook them all at the end. Well actually I can't wait to scrapbook at all. I might try to get into that spare room tomorrow and try to make my stuff accessible because I miss it so much.

1 comment:

~Cat~ said...

Loving all the photo's Jody!! They are gorgeous, can't wait to see them scrapped! :P

Sucks abot the teething too, Will was getting really grumpy and when lookng in his mouth we realised he was getting 2 molars through!! :S

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...