Thursday, August 30, 2007

Freebie !! Freebie !! Freebie !!

Come out, come out, wherever you are!!
Well according to my counter I get about 20 visits a day to my blog and I'm lucky to get 1 or 2 comments lately (thank you Sarah, my best commenter) so to bring you all out of the woodwork I made a tiger!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr...

Well, it's sort of a tiger. It's black cordurouy with tiger stripe fabric details. It's very cute. It was my experiment to see how I'd go enlarging the pattern slightly so I wouldn't bust the seams like last time and it worked. My hand stitching's a little dodgy but it's pretty good overall if I do say so myself.

So to be in the running to win just leave a comment by Sunday night and I'll draw a winner on Monday.

Cheers.

14 comments:

Sarah said...

heheh wow am I your best commenter ;) lol coolies
Love the tiger he is too cute xx

Jade said...

Gorgeous cat!! Im going to have to bite the bullet and make one i think!!

Jo said...

Had to leave a comment when you have such cute bait :) Promise I will comment more often - really I will - one day :)

Angela said...

I have to admit that i have been very slack in the comment department for a while now. But you have brought me out of 'lurkdom'. The little tiger is SO cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jody...love your tiger!!

Anonymous said...

Love your little tiger!!! Soo cute.
I read your blog often, but am slack with comments - sorry!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jod , I love your Blog it's fantastic. There is no way mine will ever match up to yours. Love hugs and kisses to ya

Michelle Hutchinson said...

Hey! Love the photos - how creative! Will Jack want to part with the tiger? And you know how slack I am at posting (-:

Felicity said...

Oh your little Tiger is so dam cute. How do you find the time women with all your scrapping and family stuff you do lol.

~Col~ said...

ROFL Jody!! Don't add me to the freebie list as I think I'm going to steal your idea and make one myself. Hehehe!! Love it!! Great job!!

Natasha said...

I love your tiger. I can't sew. So you have got me out of lurkdom :)

Tash

Anonymous said...

Hey babe!
Sorry for lurking! Love your kitty!
xxxNatmay

Anonymous said...

well where should i start...you must have the most pefect life, you have it all,a beautiful son a beautiful loving husband,cats, dogs, fish, birds,your sooo lucky, i don't know how you have the time to do all your house work, cook dinner,scrap,do blog updates and still work a couple of days a week. i want your life, you should write a book on how to juggle it all. love the tiger, its cute as, but hay so are you and your family. keep up the excellent work...

Amie said...

Hey Jody, pressies will do it everytime LMAO....

Very cute little tiger :o)

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...