Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Those cats again...

Today Jack did this with the little pussy cats...
He put them to bed under the mail. Awwwwwwwwww, how cute it that??? And then he was shhhhhhing at them too. It was ADORABLE.
We went and saw The Bourne Ultimatum tonight. It was really good but the cinematography was wierd. They did all shaky hand held camera stuff through all the action scenes. I found it a tad annoying but overall good action movie. There was a preview for the next Resident Evil movie. It looks rockin' hot!!! I'm a bit scared about seeing it, they scare the shit out of me and although I used to love horror movies I turned into a bit of a horror woosy for some reason, but still I might have to brave it. And I tell ya, that Milla Jocovich is one hot looking chick. One of the girls I work with looked after Jack tonight because Mum couldn't. It was the first time he's been looked after by anyone other than Owen, Mum and I. He was fantastic apparently. Played with some blocks for awhile and then Camille asked him if he wanted to go to bed so off he trots to lay down in our room and watch Dora and was asleep straight away. Incredible.
Not much else to tell I'm afraid. I do have a LO to show. It was for EB's Friday challenge where you had to do a LO about spring using yellow and white and just a title, no journalling and no flowers. I normally don't like yellow at all but I'm really happy with how the LO turned out.

Righteo, I'm off to scrap.

Ciao.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...