Wednesday, August 08, 2007

We're WINNERS!!

We went it Coles yesterday to pick up a few groceries, we normally shop at Woolies but were on the hunt for chocolate specials, so anyway out they have one of those claw pick up games with stuffed toys as the prizes so I had a go and on my first try I got 2 toys at once. So I thought to myself, man, I'm pretty damm good at this game and so I had another go and then Owen had a couple of turns and then me again. They should put one of those Gambler's Anon stickers on there. Anyhoo $5 later and look what we scored...

And look at the fantastic RAK that Sarah sent to me. You are one hell of a generous chick Sarah. Thank you so much, mwuh.
And everyone don't forget to check out my new forum, What's new scrap chicks?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That's ok chickie,just wanted to thank you,hope you like it xx

Natasha said...

Love your new forum.

Tash

Amie said...

What a great RAK.... I am just off to check out your new forum.

How cute are all you little soft toys, Mia loves those machines.

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...