Monday, July 16, 2007

Scrappy TP!!

Can you beleive this? I bought this new toilet paper design today and it's so gorgeous. Just like co-ordinating scrap papers(there's another patten in there too). I might have to see if I can use it in a layout :P Edited to change the photo because the other one was driving me crazyI met up with my Mum's & Bub's group at the local shopping centre today for a coffee and a bit of a play in the playroom which Jack just loved. I love watching him laugh. It makes my heart dance. He's adorable...not so adorable when he's screaming down the post office while you're waiting in line...but adorable non the less.

After that we had a bit of a browse around the centre and then went to check out St Vinnie's. I got a couple of bargains. A couple of little cups and saucers to make into pin cushions(note the background for the photo, the new BG Infuse range just waiting to be used)...


And an egg slicer, I've always wanted one but you know how it is, you pick them up and then decide against it, I mean who really needs an egg slicer...but it was only 50cents.

Jack screamed Vinnie's down as well while we were standing in line and then I spotted a Foxtwood Tails melamine divided plate and asked Jack if he wanted it. Hell yes!! It was instant shut-up, customers even commmented. Bloody 2 year olds.

And just so everyone knows, the Scrappy Days web chat is up and running so if you're looking for somewhere scrappy to hang out on the net come and check it out and you just have to see the header, it was made by Ngaire Bartlam. It ROCKS!!

Oh and check this out, too cool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jode,
I love how you've changed your BLOG - it is lovely and bright. You are so busy I don't know how you manage it all, baking, scapping, afternoon walks..... I was still in my pajamas at lunchtime! I guess I did go for an afternoon walk - downstairs to get the clothes off the line.
Anyway before I get too carried away with me - your Blog, photos and scrappy as usual all look great.
Erica

Anonymous said...

Love the new header. Looks great!

Sarah said...

Jody love the new header,can you do me another chicky is that ok???

Anonymous said...

LOL...I have the same toilet rolls, and thought the same thing!!....
Love the new header....

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...