Friday, January 26, 2007

A Scrappy Day




Well I've really done nothing today but scrapbook. It's so nice to have my scrap desk back. Here's what I've been up to...






I don't know who my mum's group ss was but thanks again and look what i did with the cookie box (btw the byron bay cookie's were delicious, here's their site if anyone wants to check them out www.cookie.com.au )






Before...




After



And 3 LO's as well




However, I'm probably going to regret doing NO housework today since I've got all my workmates coming over tomorrow night for dinner and singstar.




1 comment:

amanda said...

jody - just paying you a visit since you and so kind and check up on my blog so regularly!

I love love love all those LOs and wowsers at your box! LOL. I know those cookies are YUMMO because we have them on the plane with our coffees on the way over to Adelaide - i always try and smuggle a couple PMSL.

HOw did the singstar go? I am apparently the worst singer in the world but it sounds like fun!

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...