Thursday, July 26, 2007

Not much going on around here...

Well there's nothing going on around here but I just thought I'd better update my blog so I did a digi LO.

I was playing around with the setting on my camera today and caught this snapshot of Jack. I really love the tonings in the photo, it has had just a little bit of a tweak.

Not so Blue kit by ksharonk, overlay by lemonaid lucy, chippie by i made this today, tag by fernlili, photo border by designing on the edge.

He was watching Wiggles this morning and was so cute. He loves to sing and is very dramatic, waving his arms around and doing all the motions. We're going to Dorothy's Dance Party in September so I think he'll really enjoy that.

I was tagged by Pauline the other week and then by Sarah as well so I thought I'd do that too...

Here's the deal:

1-post these rules

2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves

3-taggees should write a blogpost of these facts

4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named and released back into the wild

5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged

1- I too have had my ears pierced a few times. I got them done at the local tatoo parlor when I was ten, which I remember cause it was so cool to go to the tatoo parlor but my brother dragged me home by my ears when I was a kid and they tore a bit(more dramatic than it sounds but you can tell). I have a second piercing alongside the originals. I used to have one slightly higher on one ear and right at the top on the other but they've closed over. I also used to have my nose pierced but that has closed over as well.

2 - I used to acually pierce peoples ears when I was a tea & tidy girl at a hairdressing salon. I had two memorable piecings, one poor little girl who the gun got stuck on and it took a couple of us ages to get it unstuck and then a teenager came in one Thursday night and got his ear done while his mates waited outside. After I'd done it he just sat there and I said, "That's it, all done." and he said in a small trembly voice, "Is it okay if I just sit here for a bit". Poor bugger.

3 - I had ALL the drugs when I had Jack, gas, pethadine and then an epidural...and then I felt guilty about it for months. I'm over it now though. I think the reason I felt so guilty was because I just LOVED that gas. I wish I had it on tap at home.

4 - I really enjoy cooking but don't really like making dinner. I don't know why.

5 - I am addicted to reality TV. Can't get enough of it, wish they had year round Big Brother and Amazing Race.

6 - I think Christmas ROCKS!!! It's my absolute favourite time of the year. I get that excited little fluttery chest just thinking about it and what catering I can do for it because I love Christmas food as well...truffles, glazed ham, cherries...YUM!!

7 - As Cat said on her 8, I love gossip. Even if I don't know the people involved I still love the gossip. There's a line I love in Steel Magnolias, "Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!"

8 - I used to play the violin back when I was a kid. I sucked at it. In a catalogue the other day I saw a purple violin and it made me wish I still played, just so I could have a purple violin though.

As for tagging other people eveyone I know has probably been tagged already but if anyone drops by and wants me to tag them then consider yourself tagged.


Like I said, nothing happening interesting enough to blog about so I'm outta here.
Ciao

1 comment:

debbiedo said...

Loved your 8 facts!

I had 5 earings in one ear and 3 in another when I was a teenager... eeekkkkk What was I thinking??????? LOL

Deb

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...