Sunday, July 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandad Kev!!

It's my Grandad Kev's 83rd Birthday today and tomorrow. He has always celebrated it on both days because his birth certificate says the 23rd and his mother swore he was born on the 22 so he's tells us it's both days. We all went over for dinner tonight. It's so nice to see everyone. I'm a bit sick at the moment though so we didn't stay too late. Here's a photo of Grandad, Jack and some of his cousins/2nd cousins blowing out the candle.
And how good is my gorgeous husband? I'm working this week for stocktake so he's looking after Jack and today he and Jack made a delicious Choc-Mint Cheesecake and a yummy Pumpkin & Feta Slice to take to Grandad's. Here's Jack enjoying licking a beater.
Not much going on at the moment. Catch you later.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...