Sunday, July 29, 2007

Aaaaarrrrghhhhh, toilet training...

I mean, don't get me wrong. I know TT is something that you have to do and I don't want to be changing nappies for decades but my gosh. Jack has just been moved up to the next group at daycare and they are more focused on TT in that group so we've sent jocks along and he used the toilet at daycare on Friday which is fantastic. He had been using the toilet at home for a few days a couple of months ago but then he didn't want to do it anymore so I didn't push it but now he's decided it's on again so he yesterday we had a couple of accidents and then he went back in a nappy which he later took off and then used the toilet...yaay...but today, he's just done a wee in his nappy then taken it off and tried to push god knows what, he tells me a wee, out whilst stitting on the toilet, then asks to have jocks on, then takes them off 2 times to go and sit on the toilet and do nothing and then insist on trying to put his jocks back on himself before finally whipping his jocks off once more and actually doing a wee on the toilet. So I've been up and down, up and down, up and down.
I'm feeling so freakin' tense lately. I think I need to go to a spa or something. I can't believe how much I yelled at Jack yesterday, mind you he was being a bit of a terror. And then last night I yelled at Owen. Grrrrrr...I just need to mellow out. It's just that eveything I do seems to get complicated in some way and takes forever to do and I just don't seem to have any time. It's very frustrating.
Anyhoo, I'll get over it!!
Here's a gorgeous photo of my little man being a ham for the camera.
And here's a LO I did last night for the cyber crop challenge over at 3 Angels Scrapping. It was a colour challenge and you had to use purple. The journalling reads...
"Jack, Your Grandma's hands will show you many of nature's wonderful things. She sees beauty in things that others walk straight past. And those same hands will always be outstretched to you to show you how loved you are."

Righteo, I'm outta here. Going to meet up with my family at the airport to say goodbye to my Auntie Fay who's heading back to Melbourne today.

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...