Saturday, July 14, 2007

A new DT layout!!

Well I had a FAB night last night at Scrappy Days. Such great conversation and it's so nice to have some time out for myself and to do some casual browsing in the store without having to try and juggle Jack at the same time. And I did a layout, just one, it's for the DT for this month and the paper I've used is by Crate Paper and I can't beleive it hasn't been more popular. It's a great colour. It's hard to tell in the photo but the cut outs are raised.




Owen said that Jack said to him last night, "I love shopping". How cute is that? He's just like his Mummy cause I love shopping too.

On Wednesday I went out to the backyard and our outdoor speakers were on. I have no idea how long they've been switched on but they're hooked up to our normal TV so everything we watched would be piped out to our backyard. It can't have been too bad or I'm sure someone would have let us know but I normally have the TV up pretty load when I'm making dinner.

Anyhoo, better fullfill my childs wishes and go shopping. :P I'm going to find decent smileys for here too.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jody that LO is STUNNING!!!!

conorsmum said...

Isn't it great to just be able to browse through your LSS and just see whats there :) LOVE that LO, just stunning :)

debbiedo said...

That layout is gorgeous Jody!!!!

LOL at the 'shopping' comment, too funny!

Deb

Anonymous said...

Totaly love that LO!!!...I love scrap night too, sharing a conversation with someone who "get it"....

!how cute is that shopping remark....hehe

Dani said...

OMG that lo is beautiful.

LMAO at Jack loving shopping How cute!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO Jody! Hey if you find out how to put smilies in your blog let me know (I can't figure it out) LOL.

Dropping by to let you know I've tagged you... but you don't have to do it if you don't want to ;)

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...