Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tagged!!

I've been tagged by Dani :)

4 Jobs I have had
1. Check out chick
2. Hotel receptionist
3. PA
4. Sales/Merchandiser

4 Movies I have watched over and over
1. When A Man Loves A Woman
2. Boys on the Side
3. The Princess Bride
4. City of Angels

4 Places I have Lived
1. Rockhampton
2.
3.
4.

4 TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. All Saints
2. The Amazing Race
3. Survivor
4. Big Brother

4 Places I have Been on Vacation
1. Gold Coast, QLD
2. Airlie Beach QLD
3. Sydney NSW
4. Yeppoon QLD

4 of My Favourite Foods
1. Steak with Balsamic Glaze
2. Malibu Prawns
3. Cheese Fondue
4. Chocolate

4 Places I would rather be right now
1. Tahiti
2. Fiji
3. Tasmania
4. Europe


4 People I will tag
1. Donna
2. Debbie
3. Sarah
4. Pauline

No comments:

Memory Journal

 So I decided to start a memory journal this year inspired by the amazing Heidi Swapp.  She is so talented, I just love her style.  I'm ...